REFUGEES ELIGIBLE FOR FEE WAIVER (Korean, English, French, Arabic version)
It costs 60,000 won to extend the period and 120,000 won to apply for the “Permit to Engage in Activities Not Covered by the Status of Sojourn”. Any of the following will be exempt from the fee.
Evidence that can prove to be exempt should be submitted to the immigration office. Families can submit on behalf of each other and should bring documents to prove that they are each other’s family.
- Eligible Recipients under the National Basic Living Security Act
- Persons with a disease or disability that makes difficult to get a job and his / her spouse
- Pregnant Women
- Persons and their spouses who are raising children under the age of 9
- Persons under the age of 18 and 65 and over
- Eligible Recipients of Living Expenses Support program under Article 40 of the Refugee Act
- Residents of the Immigration Reception Center