Refugee Health & wellbeing project UP (on operation year-round)
- Coordination of medical and health care services
- Coordination of livelihood support related to a health issue
- Medical interpretation/translation service
- Information on public health insurance and migrant health care policies
- Refugee health news
To subscribe to MAP’s Refugee Health News, please click the link below:
Business hours for Phone counseling service
- Wednesday and Thursday, 13:00 pm – 17:00 pm
- Counseling in English, Korean Tel. 02-2038-0231
- Counseling in English, Arabic Tel. 010-5381-0850
* If you want to visit our office, please contact us in advance.
* During non-business hours for phone counseling, please leave your message via text message, email, of Facebook message. Then we will shortly reach you.